Monday, June 15, 2009

RECIPE - Turkey Roll-Ups

If you are like me, you are probably always searching for new and exciting recipes. With a limited diet like Grayson's, that is quite a challenging feat! Lunch seems to be our more challenging meal, oh and snacks, ugh! I try to make food fun when I have the time. Here is a simple recipe that always goes over well, the toothpicks make it a fun food! I even enjoy this one, he he.



Ingredients:
Applegate Farms smoked turkey deli meat (prepackaged)
avocado
cabbage (or lettuce of choice, we love raw cabbage)
grape tomatoes
dressing of choice, we use an all natural honey mustard
bacon is a nice addition although we didn't use it this time (forgot, whoops)

I like to dry off the turkey meat, since it is packaged in some minimal fluid, then all you do is line the turkey with the ingredients all in a row, roll, pick and slice!

Here is Mr. Man himself, ready to grab his plate and go. I had to hold him back to take the picture above, he had his hands all in the pictures!! He ate two plates full of this faster than I could clean up the mess!

No comments: